Are you looking to further your career in the automotive repair industry? Do you take pride in your work? Are you motivated to succeed? Let’s talk!
Goodyear Bloomington Auto Tire & Glass offers excellent pay plans, benefits, paid ASE training, and opportunities for advancement. We work on a wide variety of vehicles including many newer models. We are looking for a technician with strong steering/suspension/alignment skills as we regularly work on newer vehicles (No rust buckets) requiring these services, as well as diagnostics and new technology repairs. This is an awesome opportunity to grow, learn and advance your career. We value our team members and support them both inside and outside of work, as a work family we have each others back! We have great staff and have fun at our shop every single day. Our shop stays very busy year-round, lots of good work and no seasonal slowdowns. We are growing and want your energy and talents to join our team!
Goodyear Bloomington Auto Tire & Glass is part of the LaMettry’s Collision family. LaMettry’s is family owned and operated with 10 Twin Cities Collision repair locations and 7 Mechanical repair locations. We are known for our exceptional customer service, ethics and high-quality repairs. As a leader in the automotive repair industry, we invest in advanced technology training along with tooling and diagnostic equipment. We are currently looking for an experienced technician to add to our team. The ideal candidate will be a team player and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. We offer excellent pay, benefits and paid certification training.
- Excellent pay plans
- Commitment to integrity and quality
- Full benefits package including
- Paid bi-weekly
- 401K match
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid training
- Consistency and commitment to everything we do
- Outstanding work environment
- No weekends
- We are busy year-round, never any shortage of work
– From management to co-workers, vehicles and repairs that will keep you ahead of the curve, consistent workflow, you’ll find the support you need.
Come take your next career step with us!
- Diagnose and repair general issues such as steering, suspension, SRS, engine, cooling, & A/C with a focus on steering and suspension damage. We perform a lot of collision suspension repair.
- Perform alignments.
- Diagnose and fix electrical problems.
- Assist in identifying, diagnosing and repairing SRS and suspension damage.
- Recommend and perform maintenance items for all makes and models of cars and trucks.
- Must have required tools to perform job duties
- Valid driver’s license
- Having obtained ASE or industry certification is a plus.
For consideration, please submit your resume.